當前位置:柔美女性網 >

綠色生活 >心理 >

後媽茶話會英文配音稿子

後媽茶話會英文配音稿子

後媽茶話會英文配音稿子

Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed

從我小時候起,我母親就要我立誓

I must find the way to power through a noble brow

我必須找到爬上權利頂端的捷徑

I married once for love then my senses came

因愛結婚,突然我意識到

I must marry for the stature of my husband's name

我必須要找個有名聲的丈夫來結婚

Onto marrige number two

所以第二次結婚

I knew what I had to do

我知道我必須要怎麼做

and my poor husband fell ill in a year or two

我可憐的丈夫,在兩年內病死了

solved problem number one,now to problenm number two

解決了第一個問題,是時候解決第二個了

His deo-eyed littlle girl with gentle point of biew

那個他經常用溫柔的眼神看着的小女孩

Would I ship her off to school?

我該送她去學校嗎

No!I toud her if she stayed that she'd have to earn her keep

當然不了!我告訴她,如果她想要留下來,她就得掙錢養活自己

and so she became the maid!

於是她變成了女僕

She was lazy!

她很懶!

She was Crazy!

她很瘋!

She was talking to the mice!

她曾經和老鼠們說話!

She was hopelessly naive,so she had to pay the price.

她天真的無藥可救,所以她必須付出代價

I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind.

我讓她搬去那個我毫不在意也不想看見的閣樓

I coud have thrown her out,but I'm benevolent and kind.

我本可以趕她出去,就是我太仁慈了

Mother,your heart's too big for you!

媽,你心真大

I knew what I had to do

我知道我必須要怎麼做

After all,difficult children will take advantage of your good nature.

畢竟,那難相處的孩子會佔你的便宜

So you lock them up

所以你把她們關起來

Throw away the key!

把鑰匙扔了

There's one on every family tree

每個家族裏都有一個人 她

Ungrateful!

忘恩負義!

Hateful!

可恨!

Vile too!The things she put you through!

還很邪惡!是她讓你變成這樣!

Break their spirit so they obey!

毀滅她們的心靈,讓她們順從!

Now they'll do anything you say

現在她們會乖乖聽你的

Maybe you'd call it cruel but

也許你覺得這會很殘忍,但是

others would call it love

有些人會稱這叫愛

Tough Love!

嚴厲的愛!

I ask you,is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?

我問你,任何事都追求完美這是錯的嗎

Oh,no,they're so cute when they're little but then they grow up and just…

哦,不,他們小的時候很可愛,但長大後…

ruin everything!

會毀了一切!

  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://rmnxw.com/zh-hant/lvse/xinli/yxr504.html